Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
All online sales must be made by credit card or Paypal. Gardenary, Inc. accepts payment from the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Acceptance of orders is subject to credit card verification procedures. We reserve the right to cancel an order if it does not meet our credit card verification standards.
Once an order is submitted, Gardenary, Inc. cannot change, modify or combine an order or change a method of payment.
By enrolling in any Gardenary Online Workshops, you signify your consent to these terms. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not enroll in the course.
You are responsible to pay for the Gardenary services and online courses in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing Gardenary, Inc. with a valid credit card.
Payment Plans. Payment plan payments are made by automatic draft to your card every 30 days, starting with your registration date. We are unable to change the dates that payments are drafted. Please note that you will not receive an email reminder prior to the automatic draft.
If you have selected a payment plan and your card is declined, expires, or you miss a payment for any other reason, you will have seven (7) days in which to remit payment before access to all course content and the Gardenary learning community will be suspended. Access to the Gardenary Courses will be reinstated once your account is back in good standing.
The Gardenary Courses are not a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and the payment plan is a convenience that we offer.
Please do not enroll in the Gardenary Courses if you do not plan to complete it or just want to "check it out." We put an incredible amount of time and effort into this course, and we expect you to do the same.
Deadline for Refund: To be eligible for a refund, you must first watch the first 4 modules of the course you have purchased and submit your request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within the defined refund period of the course you have purchased. If you don’t plan on starting your course immediately, you should definitely make sure this is the right investment for you, as the refund does have a firm deadline. Any refunds requests that fall outside this scope will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Documentation. Refund requests must include documentation that you completed the coursework for Modules 1 - 4 along with a written statement explaining why you are requesting a refund.
Current Refund Periods:
Kitchen Garden Academy Winter Session: February 8, 2021 - February 28, 2021
Kitchen Garden Academy Spring Session: March 31, 2021 - April 15, 2021
Garden Coach Society Winter Session: February 5, 2021 - March 10, 2021
Company Discretion. All refunds are within the Gardenary's sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request. Refunds may be subject to processing and administrative fees and other associated costs. Gardenary reserves the right to request the return of all course packet materials prior to issuing a refund.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. Neither the company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. the company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the site or the company’s technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on your own products, ideas, techniques; your execution of your business plan; the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your finances, your knowledge and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or income level. The company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. The company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. In no event shall the company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the site, the content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if the company has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.